Friday 1 August 2014

Life in a Snapshot || Part 1


does anyone else find it amazing how we have pictures that show a snapshot of a memory or something you once went through? the fact that that picture took a few seconds to take but you have a for a lifetime? I'm beginning to sound really deep but I promise I'm not! I was thinking of what I could post and because today was such a boring stay home kinda day, I ended up flicking through some old photo albums which gave me an idea.
I don't know if anyone's ever done this before but feel free to pinch this idea and do it for yourself and comment if you do and if you like my random idea!

the idea is to post 1 photo for every year of your life so for me that would be 15. Because I'm unsure on dates, I'm just going to do a mixture of my favourite pictures throughout my life, all at different ages. It can be an embarassing picture from the start of high school, a cute picture of you and your friends or family or it can be just one that makes you laugh, it's up to you (and believe me, I have way more than 15 cringeworthy pictures but I don't wanna scare people off just yet!) so yeah, ENJOY! I'm gonna do a part 1 & 2 or it'll be really long.


Snapshot 1 - 
here is a family holiday minus mum who's probably taking the picture (stating the obvious there Megan) this is one of my favourites because a) I'm splashing my sister and she's crying (sorry hannah) and b) because my dad is being so sympathetic! hahaha brilliant 😂

Snapshot 2! 
this photo is pretty recent and it's taken on my geography teachers last day (le cri :'( ) I'm still absolutely gutted he's left because he was my favourite teacher! if you ever see this mr sykes, hope Switzerland works out!

Snapshot 3
 This is the worst photo ever of me and I hadn't yet started to lose weight yet (hence the chipmunk cheeks) but it was when me and my friend met harry seaton! if you don't know who he is; search him on iTunes / youtube / Instagram / Facebook / twitter / soundcloud because his voice is so good I cannot describe it! unfortunately we couldn't go to his gig but he came out and saw us when we were shopping in Leeds during the day!

Snapshot 4

I like both of these photos but there's a reason why. this is one of my best friends and we met at playschool which for you Americans is like daycare but then she left to go to another one and a different primary school which my mum said I cried for ages when she did! but then when I started high school, we were in the same form and we were sort of reunited and it's weird that we have a picture from when we were younger to compare to loads since we re-met in 2010!

Snapshot 5!
This isn't an attractive photo at all. we are in an elevator. But these people are my world. they're there when I'm upset, when I need someone to talk to, when I need a hug or when I need a laugh. I've never seen a picture of me and my friends where our personalities show as much. this is us in a picture. 

Snapshot 6!


this isn't a photo where if it ended up lost somewhere when I move out I would cry over losing it but it's one that I found funny just because my parents clearly placed me on this for some cute pictures but 3/4 I'm not even looking at the camera! I'm sure someone else has similar pictures right?

Snapshot 7!
I hope you don't think I'm bad for putting a picture on with old women I couldn't even name but I know that this was my great grandma's carehome and it makes me happy to see them smiling. For all I know, they could have been in pain or lonely or fed up because they can't look after themselves anymore but they seem to look happy just because a set of twins has been brought in.

I'm gonna stop here because I need to find more haha! if you want a part 2, please comment or follow me on my Instagram and let me know! I'll link all my accounts here, please make sure you follow them if you like my blog! 
see you soon and have fun all! x
-Megs
Instagram: http://instagram.com/meganlucyblogs
BlogLovin: 
www.bloglovin.com/meganlucyblogs
Twitter: @MeganLucyBlogs




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely! I will check out your Instagram! follow mine? meganlucyblogs :* greetings from England! xx

      Delete