Thursday 31 July 2014

MY FIRST HAUL || My Primark Summer Essentials


hello. bonjour. guten tag. hola. howdy.
just going to start this blog by saying thank you to the 100 people who have viewed my page since I started it! I know it's not a lot but I didn't expect that many at all since I'm struggling to get followers on twitter and Instagram. just a reminder to you that it would really help if you could follow me and leave comments to tell me if you do like reading my blog/how I should improve it/what you want to see etc. my username on both is meganlucyblogs! please please please follow it and I will follow back! xxx

Today's antics were going shopping in LEEDS (woo) for those that don't know, Leeds is situated here in the UK...

I would say it has most high street stores but I only went to primark this time and despite it always being made fun of, I definately had some last minute things I need for my holidays! 

The first thing I bought were these shorts which cost me £5 - bargain! they're extremely comfy and I LOVE the colour. also I really needed a pair because I've been losing weight since March and a lot of my wardrobe is starting to be abit too much on the baggy side...oops...


the second thing I was looking for were some plain vest tops that will go with the shorts I bought and the ones I recently bought. I found these which I really liked. They are in assorted colours, they have the little strap tightener things (I don't know the name) so they won't fall down on my shoulders which a lot of my vest tops do and as you can see, they were £2 each!!! another thing I liked about them were that they have abit of netted detail around the neck which I think makes it quite a pretty top for walking on the beach in! as you can see I bought them in black, white and a gorgeous yellow colour.

the final thing I bought were these black sunglasses. only a quid and they do what they're supposed to! I actually have bought 2 pairs before and I bought another 2 because I lose sunglasses so easily! 

I lied (I'm sorry) I did buy a bra but I'm sure you don't want to see that! and I got a mcdonalds obviously.
but yeah that seems to be it! please comment below your thoughts, share it around if you liked. I'm sorry it's small but if people want to see more hauls I might do more especially since summer will be over soon :( but that means all the autumn and winter collections will be out! :)
you can find me on Instagram, twitter and BlogLovin with the username 'meganlucyblogs' and be sure to follow them because that click of a button tells me who's actually listening to me and whether I'm embarassing myself.
see you soon and have fun all! adios! x
-megs 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! It would be great if you could follow my blog!! ��

    ReplyDelete