Wednesday 30 July 2014

A lazy hair day...

okay so it's 00:11 in the morning and I cannot sleep. :(
so I decided to do a little blog. as the title says, this one is about hair. luuurvely hair. In my case...not so much haha! I don't know if this effects you but recently in England, we've had some really hot days!  I'm definately not complaining but then we've had our usual cloudy days where it's still quite humid - now I'm complaining. I naturally have thick, crazy, curly, wavy hair and I usually straighten it everyday but on these hot days, it was literally too warm to sit by a set of straighteners. If you have this problem and you can relate, I recommend you a way to keep your hair out of your face and still looking like a girl (because I look like a man with my hair up.)

I recently went to new look and I am ridiculous when it comes to the little bits at the checkout and I saw some gorgeous flowery hair bobbles like so..
this only costed £2.99 and I think they sell them at primark as well. anyway I woke up with my crazy hair and it was warm and I thought 'hmm I might just put my hair up today, I won't go out in public' in the end, I actually think they really liven your hair up and make it look like you've made an effort. 
there's my crazaaaay hair

so yeah, I guess that's it. I'm going shopping tomorrow so I might get some more to kinda prove my point. please let me know in the comments if anyone else has my hair issues and if you think it's a good idea! I also need suggestions on what to post! 
Remember to follow these accounts :
Instagram - meganlucyblogs
Twitter - MeganLucyBlogs
I'm also on BlogLovin as those usernames^ I will be starting to post weekly/monthly my favourite blogs so comment them below and I'll check them out!
See you soon and have fun all! mwah!
-Megs 


No comments:

Post a Comment