Saturday 2 August 2014

My Daily Make-up Routine!

Hey guys! just letting you all know that I'm going to be doing 'blogust' and attempting to post a new blog everyday (exaggeration on the attempting because I may run out of blog post ideas haha)

today's blog is a simple and hopefully shorter one than my previous ones which would be fab if you could go read! I decided to share my daily make up routine. I have used these products for over a year and that maybe because I haven't tried any others so if you know any good foundations, comment them below please and I'll experiment! 

The foundation I use is this. it's from the 'Natural Collection' at Boots and I use the shade 'Biscuit' it is also really cheap at £1.99! The reason I use this cheap foundation brand is because my school started to ban make up and there was no way I was going into school bare-faced and I have to say that for a whole school year, no teacher questioned me because it's such a discrete foundation but it does cover up the eye bags and little faults in your skin! I also have noticed it doesn't irritate my skin at all! 

I also buy the pressed powder to go with it and that also only costs £1.99! 
If your school is as strict as mine on make up but you don't want to go into school without anything on your face, I definately recommend these two.


(Sorry for the chipped nail polish)
The mascara that I use everyday, even at school is the 'Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Volumizing Mascara' in Black. i absolutely love this mascara! It does make my lashes a lot longer and my eyelashes aren't naturally long so it does help! This costs £6.99 and is sold at most drugstores like superdrug and boots.

please comment below some reccomendations for me and remember to follow these...
insta: meganlucyblogs
twitter: meganlucyblogs
BlogLovin: meganlucyblogs

see you tomorrow! mwah!
-Megs x

6 comments:

  1. I love the natural collection it's so underestimated. It's cheap and does the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone else understands haha! and for some reason, it seems to last me for ages! Thank you for reading my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog that you have!
    It would be great if you could follow back on Bloglovin
    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'll do that right now! xx

      Delete
  4. I really love your blog and will try some of the Natural Collection stuff out! My school is super strict too! :( Thanks for such a lovely blog post xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! hope you like it and keep reading! :* xxx

      Delete