Monday 25 August 2014

10 RANDOM FACTS - TEEN BLOG SERIES

Hey Everyone! 
so you may have noticed that this blog is 10 Random Facts. Some of you may also know that I have already done a 50 Random Facts blogpost already (which you can go back and read by all means) and there is a specific reason why I am doing this post for you this week. 

I am now part of a new project with many other teen bloggers like me and every Monday at 6:30pm we will all post on certain topic. I actually can't wait for the next 10 weeks (think it's 10) which this takes place in because it gives me something to blog each week and I can also find more blogs to read! if you are interested, go onto twitter and use the hashtag '#teenblogseries' and on there you can find Beth and Anouska who have started this and also all the others who are doing this with me!

Again, this weeks topic is 10 Random Facts so here goes...
1) My name is Megan and I am 15 year old and turning 16 in November!
2) I have a twin sister called Hannah. read about her on previous blogposts!
3) I used to be abit of a tomboy! Despite doing posts on beauty, I don't have much make up experience as I try to go for a natural but comfortable look. Blogging is helping me get into make up a lot more and I actually like using it.
4) I recently got some GCSE science exam results which I took this year even though I'm only just going into year 11 and I got 3 C's!
5) My current favourite song at the moment is Knee Socks by Arctic Monkeys and The Storm by Harry Seaton (search him on youtube and twitter at @harryseaton because his voice sounds like it was made my angels.)
6) The shampoo I am using at the moment is Lorèal Paris Elvive, Nutri-Gloss shine shampoo. (ITS PINK)
7) I am actually quite excited to go back to school because I've only seen a couple of people in the last 5 weeks :(
8) I could buy everything in New Look if I had the money.
9) I live in England and I only just went abroad for the first time this year. I travelled through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria in less than 24 hours on a coach. I WENT SKIING!
10) And finally you can find me on twitter (@MeganLucyBlogs) and Instagram at (@meganlucyblogs) 
Be sure to follow me there if you like what you read and also go back and read my other posts!
go and check out #teenblogseries to read everyone else's blogposts and stay tuned for more!

thanks for reading!
-megs x
Ps. Comment what you think of cartoon me. 

4 comments:

  1. Cartoon you is cute! I also wish I could have everything from New Look, they such lovely things.

    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I think it's more of a 'what I wish I looked like' rather than what I do haha! I'm glad you agree about new look! xx

      Delete
  2. Omg only 24 hours to travel all those places?! I would of died! I found you from the #teenbloggerseries, you need to get a bloglovin' so I can follow you ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post
    Thanks for joining in on the first post of #teenblogseries
    http://www.anouskamillar.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete