Sunday 24 August 2014

MY HOLIDAY!!!


Now I hope you haven't forgotten who I am! Sorry for not posting in AGES and that's only down to 1 thing - I went on holiday! 
After waiting 4 and a half weeks, I finally set off to Cornwall! if you're unsure where that is because I have quite a few international readers (hello by the way) it is in the South west of England. Now you'd think it being England that the weather would be rain, rain and more rain. But thankfully, for most of the 14 years of going to the exact same place every summer holiday, that's not the case! I've sort of made this blog into the tag so feel free to pinch my questions and do your own!
so...
When did you go?
I went on the 14th August and came back on the 23rd!
Where did you go? (give the exact name)
I stayed in a village called Mawgan Porth with all the shops you need (cafés, a pub, a restaurant, a shop and deli with local produce and everyday things and most importantly the beach and sea!)
Who did you go with?
I went with my mum, my dad and my sister.
How long was the journey?
The journey took around 6 and a half hours and that was the same there and back.
What type of accommodation did you stay in?
I stayed in a gorgeous apartment which is really close to the sea. I've stayed there for 4years in a row now!
What was the weather like?
It was fairly mixed, some days were dull but we still managed to enjoy ourselves and I did actually get a tan which shows we did get a few hot days!
What was your favourite part of the holiday? 
My favourite bit about the holiday was probably either going to crealy which I'll tell you more about down below OR when the meals out, especially because we went to other towns nearby and ate abit later so we got to capture places at night. (It was sort of night, doesn't look that dark but still!)

I set off on the Thursday at 4:30 in the morning which was tiring but when I woke up from sleeping, it was 9am and I was now close to my ex's/good friend now and took the opportunity to go see him and spend the day with him and my sister. Even though he is my ex, I have mentioned on previous posts that we are like best friends now so it was a really good day! 
...HES VERY TALL

we then drove on and stopped at a place called Exeter for the night before travelling to Mawgan Porth where our holiday began. 
I'm going to leave you with some pictures I took there! 
please feel free to use this as your own sort of 'holiday tag' I'm not sure if there already is one but my bad! 
Don't forget you can follow me here...
Instagram: meganlucyblogs
Twitter: MeganLucyBlogs
BlogLovin: MeganLucyBlogs
I hate begging but it just helps me know who reads! 
Thanks for reading! 


Crealy... The kids theme park which me and my sister spent the day at. You are never too old for THESE slides! (And there's me looking like something off of paranormal activity)


You gotta love those log flume poses.


No comments:

Post a Comment