Sunday 3 August 2014

50 RANDOM FACTS

so today I am doing a fun one and having a break from the make up tags! I think it also gives me a chance to tell you more about me! 

1) my birthday is on the 20th November and I will be 16 this year! 
2) I am the older twin by 2 minutes (my mum wasn't super fast in labour, she had a c-section) 
3) I used to be a brace face until this May
4) I have no clue what I want to do when I'm older but through my lifetime I have wanted to be a princess, an opera singer, a football manager and a bus driver. (three cheers for 5 year old Megan)
5) I love food. 
6) I love chicken.
7) I have NEVER been to nandos.
8) My favourite song at the moment is knee socks by arctic monkeys.
9) My favourite member of One Direction is Louis Tomlinson bc I think he is hilarious.
10) I have a birthmark on my head which is what you call a 'strawberry birthmark' and I have only seen it once on a baby video (it might be gone idek) 
11) I have no piercings because I'm too scared and I cried when my sister got her ears pierced.
12) I am currently on a diet right now and so far I have lost 18lbs (even though all I do is talk about food)
13) I went skiing in February and even though it was such a cool trip, I cried a lot because it was too warm in Austria and I didn't like being sweaty. 
14) I have never been on a plane :((
15) I want to marry Joe Sugg.
16) my favourite Starbucks drink is a chocolate cream - try it and thank me later. 
17) I have never smoked and I don't plan to because the smell gives me a headache (who knows why)
18) I have never been into London properly and only went there to Wembley stadium to watch my team win the play offs.
19) I have been going on holiday to exact same place every single year since I was 2.
20) My grandma used to babysit for Patrick Stewart which is my claim to fame ;) he's a guy in star trek or something.
21) I had an operation on my finger when I was 7 because I trapped it in a door and it broke that badly that i almost lost it (definately lost a few readers now:/)
22) my blog name basically is Megan (first name) Lucy (middle name) and b because it's what my last name starts with and I absolutely hate it.
23) I am not allergic to anything!
24) I once joined a football club when I was about 8/9 but stayed there for 2 weeks because they were a couple years older and I always fell over hahahaha
25) if I could change one thing about myself instantly it would be my figure because changing it myself is taking too long 
26) I cannot wait to drive so that I can go to McDonald's on little night drives.
27) the last movie I watched was Saw III and now I'm never living alone.
28) if I was a fruit I would be a strawberry because they just look pretty and they taste sooooo nice.
29) my favourite animal is a giraffe because I just think they look fascinating.
30) I take GCSE art as an option and I freakin love it. Maybe I could post some of my work, comment below if you want me too :-) 
31) I am addicted to yazoo milkshakes.
32) I absolutely love going on walks even though where I live there isn't fun. I just keep walking til I find a nice view :) 

33) type in the Yorkshire accent on YouTube and that is what my accent is - I HATE it.
34) my favourite accents (especially on boys) are southern ones like London and where joe sugg lives and I also could listen to an australian speak all day. 
35) one thing I cannot wait to do is buy my own place so that I can choose what each room looks like and make it all pretty 
36) my favourite movie at the moment is mrs doubtfire because every scene has me in tears (I don't even know why because not all the scenes are funny but most are)
37) one moment I wish I could relive is when my team won at wembley because it took a whole game plus extra time and then a penalty shoot out which we were almost losing to know who the winner was. It was so scary but such a good feeling.
38) my favourite place at the moment is flamingo land which is a theme park in North Yorkshire. ITS BRILL. 

39) my room is so tiny that I bet the inside of a 7 seater car is bigger than it.
40) I had never been on a looping roller coaster til about 4 weeks ago (and I screamed OMG THIS IS AMAZING all the way through)
41) I have a minion duvet cover. 
42) my favourite youtubers are as follows: thatcherjoe, zoella, pointlessblog, sprinkleofglitter, casparlee. 
43) even though I'm 15 and a virgin, I really want a baby and all my cousins are having them and I just want one :( (don't worry I'll wait)
44) I hadn't done anything productive all summer until I started this blog.
45) I am currently trying to save up for a MacBook because my laptop hates me.
46) the best books I've ever read is the missing collection my Sophie Mckenzie which I highly recommend. I have to say though that I could still read Jacqueline Wilson books and enjoy them (I might do now actually)
47) I'm running out of facts because I'm not an interesting person.
48) everytime I get a new follower or a comment, I smile for like an hour. So thank you guyssssssss x
49) I really want to do a blogger interview for someone.
50) I am about to take part in a project which you will find out about on my twitter (@MeganLucyBlogs) where we all blog about one topic for 10 weeks and I'm so excited! More on that soon!

If you've read this far down, wow I'm impressed. Thank you for reading! I hope you've found this entertaining or you've learnt something. Hopefully a shorter one tomorrow hahaha! Keep sharing, following my social media and leaving me your thoughts! love you all, bye for today! 
-megs x

5 comments:

  1. That's really nice :) Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    Check out my blog for more info

    -Beverley (beverleykoh.blogspot.sg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see your art work! I just completed my gcse's and I took art so it would be cool to see what you're doing :)

    - Michelle
    http://sliceofshelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting me know! I will do! xxx

    ReplyDelete