Sunday 7 September 2014

MY FAVOURITE HIGHSTREET PICKS - TEENBLOGSERIES #3


its that time of week again where I try to read everyone's posts in one night and I end up staying up way too late! This Monday for the #teenblogseries, we have been asked to share our favourite highstreet store and a few of our favourite clothes from that store. It's an easy pick for me I must admit. 
My favourite clothes store in the whole entire world in NEW LOOK 
it makes me smile just thinking about it. I just love the modern decor in the shop and everything product on those shelves. So here's my favourite products as follows...(there may be half my wardrobe in this) also, I am NOT a photographer so sorry for the not so fancy pictures. 


My first pick is this dark red/maroon coloured jumper. I bought this last year for winter so I doubt they'll sell it now but it's jumper season so there'll be something similar I'm sure! It is THE comfiest jumper ever and I don't think it cost more than £20! It also has a little cute star at the bottom which doesn't fail to impress me (cos I'm like that) this jumper goes really well under Parker style coats as well for that winter look.


The next two I am doing together just because I love them equally but even more when they are worn together. I especially love the detail on the bottom of the black top and also the detail on the leggings. The leggings are extremely comfy and are new out so I'm sure you'll be able to get a pair yourself! this outfit is quite nice because with a nice pair of shoes you could wear it for a meal out or a family occasion but also it could be worn on a trip to the cinemas or shopping! 

 Now there's a good reason why I have got a picture of these shoes off the new look website rather than my own - white shoes don't stay white for very long...

now if you're like me, I wear converse everywhere! And I am a sucker for white shoes! but they don't stay white for long and converse is about £50 a pair. With these, they are a Tenner! I am probably on my 5th pair from new look and I have spent as much as I would on ONE pair of converse. the best thing is is that they sell them in the normal shoe department but also in the kids department which I thankfully still fit into (and they have watermelons inside!!!!) 

And last but definately not least, something a little more girly...
(Ignore the school socks) 

This is my favourite ever dress and I hope that it fits me as I grow up because I L.O.V.E it. I went shopping last year for a dress for my best friends party and saw this after spending all my money. I have to admit I was so gutted because I tried one in on the shop and everything. I then went through the terrible time of struggling to find it in a closer store or online. Fortunately it is and even if I do grow out of it or it gets ruined or something, I will be keeping it.

that's it for today's teen blog series post! feel free to link yours below or if you have any of these, let me know in the comments so I can get excited!
you know where you can find me...
@MeganLucyBlogs (twitter)
@meganlucyblogs (Instagram) I beg you to follow me on twitter as I have 88 and I'm so close to 100 and also on Instagram I have 148 and that odd number bothers me! Nah I'm kidding, To those of you that do, thank you for always being there with me and my blog!
thanks for reading! 
xxxx
Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email:anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey, great post!! You have another follower haha. I thin you might like my blog, if you get time please check it out...
    www.melittleleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/skincare-tips-teenblogseries.html?m=1I love newlook! Great post ♡♥




    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Awesome post!!! I nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award!!! Here are the rules: http://anotherserendipity.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete