Friday 1 January 2016

MY ROOM TOUR 2016!

So after an incredibly busy year which turned me into the most unorganised person EVER, i finally got my act together and decided that i want to blog and i want to provide you all with at least an interesting 2 minute read during the week and between doing my A-levels i want to be able to tell someone what i’ve been getting up to so there you go! Whether I’m a good blogger or not (not had a good start lets be honest) I suppose it is a good way of documenting my life and meeting new people and bloggers! 



Amongst my realisation hitting me in 2016 which has made me want to do something productive and become a more organised 17 year old girl, I also spent the first day of 2016 tidying my bedroom inspiring this post which is a room tour for you all! you wont have seen the state it was in before but i can assure you it was an absolute mess! I adore my room just because it is my own tiny space and just the right size, i doubt i could keep a bigger room tidy because i struggle even with mine! 

 Although I am now 17, i still feel the need to have a space for stationary, notebooks, felt tips, post it notes, even felt tips! I love how they slot into the cupboard which doesn't have a door on anymore so it's basically an open shelf. The owl contains last years 'happy memories' which I hope to do again!



 As soon as you enter my room you will see above my desk this lovely IKEA set of shelves which contain a mass of random things - I call it my shelf of many things. It contains candles, diffusers, little keepsakes and kinder egg toys from when i was younger (don't judge) and a sweetie jar to name a few! I'm quite the nostalgic person!
You know when you arrange your perfumes and they look like a cute family photo all organised and presentable...yeah haha

I FINALLY got round to arranging my make up properly. My desk below my shelves is handy as it opens up into a little dressing table with a mirror and separate compartments so i can keep my make up out of sight and safe.

My recent additions (still require name ideas pls) my two little fishies in their tank bought by my twin sister for christmas, such a unique present idea!

Owls seem to be the theme of my room and i had no intention for this so please don't think I am obsessed with owls!


Just a simple basket to keep all my soap and shower stuff in!
here is a view of my little room! It may be small but i love it to pieces. Lets see how long i can keep it tidy haha!


Thank you very much for reading! If you have any post requests please feel free to comment them below, I am open to any ideas! If you would like me to read your blog then comment the URL and i will be sure to check it out. Also please feel free to share my blog with your friends!

Make sure you're following me on twitter: @MeganLucyBlogs 
My bloglovin: meganlucyblogs




7 comments:

  1. ahhh your room is so cute and looks so cosy. I've also got a space dedicated just for stationery- I'm just obsessed with stationery & buy way too much haha. xo

    C | Another Cinderella Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know it's just too good! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your room is adorable! Course you got to have your perfumes on display - a girl after my own heart ahah! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, totally my style. I love the pink lava lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging, love your blog so far and your room, Sophie x
    www.oneunique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete